Friday, March 16, 2012

Updates


Motivations

It has been a while since I updated my blog. I am going to start doing it more often... 

Most of my motivation to work on my blog are two sisters. Dania and Aya Alshafei both of them have really good blogs. Dania's blog is basically good for days when you want to learn new things, she has just about everything. Aya's blog is a good reference for new/fun fashion inspirations. Check them out by clicking on their names.

My is still in the process of being built up, because I am not very familiar with blogger. HAHA. Hopefully by this year I will have multiple web links for my photographs. 

The two photographs above are from series I have been working on about Palestine. I really want to bring forth what people do not see in the news. Also, I want to show a light of hope. If you want more details about my photographs just be sure to comment.

More photographs on my Tumblr! 
Or 
Follow me on Instagram @ Dedaz 

Hope you have a great weekend.
 <3 



1 comment: